Saturday, November 29, 2008
Stone here. It seems that Narval is pouting over Tement’s post yesterday. He refused to create a post for today. I decided it would be a good time to tell what I am thankful for this year.
I am thankful
- For those who refuse to give up no matter what because they inspire me to keep going.
- For colds, aches and pains, and discomfort because when they are gone, I feel so good.
- For rainy days because I can watch things grow.
- For sunny days because it brightens up the environment and my spirits.
- For the fall season because of the beautiful colors that appear on the trees around my house.
- For the spring season because of the renewal of growth.
- For family and friends because they provide support and are sources of laughter.
- For fellow writers because they understand why I write and offer inspiration for me to continue writing.
- For my ability to find ideas everywhere I look because they help keep my mind active and working.
- Finally, for God - for without him, I would not have been able to have any of the above.
Thanks for listening. - Stone
Next Post: December 1